"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." -John Adams


Welcome to Patriot's Lament. We strive here to educate ourselves on Liberty. We will not worry ourselves so much with the daily antics of American politics, and drown ourselves in the murky waters of the political right or left.
Instead, we will look to the Intellectuals and Champions of Liberty, and draw on their wisdom of what it is to be a truly free people. We will learn from where our Providential Liberties are derived, and put the proper perspective of a Free Individual and the State.
Please join us!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi, I am here to protect you, bow to me!

To all those who think Obama is the antichrist and anything is better than him, ( I had a conversation with a friend yesterday who went off on me that "I don't care who it is,  I'm voting for him as long as they beat Obama, no one could be worse") I would beg to differ. Obama, who I despise, is a milk toast girl scout compared to the fascist that wants to be your next POTUS. And "O" is bad? Does anyone out there remember "W"? The father of the "Patriot act"? The man who decimated our Liberty? (Yes I know, we are our own protectors of Liberty).
The conservative fascist party of America has plans for you, and Liberty has no place in it. You weak fools, don't you know that we are going to protect you whether you like it or not? The Grinch said, (Newt) This isn't going to end in our lifetime. Fear the terrorist you fools! They are going to kill you! Turn a blind eye while I molest your women, and fondle your children! It is all for the good of the state!
These guys don't even like the Patriot Act; they think it is weak. They want racial profiling, and a stronger police state, all in the name of "security." Sorry, guys, I will take my chances with the Islamic radicals. I know you not only want to kill me, you actually have the ability.
I am a sad man. Sad that my fellow man not only allows this to happen, he applauds it. Sad that my fellow man is willing to give up all for some jack booted fascist protection.
You are going to fall, America. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The terror in your borders will be the nightmare stories of great-grandfathers to come. You are a slave, America. And your master will demand blood.
I hope the remnant will stay true to Liberty, and will be the Light guiding the way from the ashes.

Gingrich wants to protect you, idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment