"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." -John Adams


Welcome to Patriot's Lament. We strive here to educate ourselves on Liberty. We will not worry ourselves so much with the daily antics of American politics, and drown ourselves in the murky waters of the political right or left.
Instead, we will look to the Intellectuals and Champions of Liberty, and draw on their wisdom of what it is to be a truly free people. We will learn from where our Providential Liberties are derived, and put the proper perspective of a Free Individual and the State.
Please join us!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bill Fulton

Arctic Patriot has a few words to say about 'Ol William. Read it here, Sad Panda. Yes, he admittedly was being nice. :-)
Billybob o boy, don't tell us how you were just keeping your oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. LOL. That is a joke.
Then why are you working for the FBI? :-)
It's fact that you are a narcissistic liar, so.... are you telling the truth now? How do we know the Feds don't have something on you and you're just doing your "duty" so they won't hang you?
The 2 times I was unfortunate enough to have met you, you left with me a deep impression that I shared with my brother. That was, that you are a jackass.
You're a self-serving dog, William Fulton. I know there are recordings that for some reason haven't shown up in the hearing, recordings that you made. What about the film, Billy? When my brother gave you a piece of his mind?  That one must not have fit the "bil," huh Bill? Where you were told where to stick your plan and ideas?
Oh yeah, don't be fooled, they were Fulton's plans.
Oh, and you forget if you pulled your knife that day? Uh huh.
Well, I hope you are good buddies with the Feds now, cause they are the only friends you will ever have, and the only ones who will ever trust you, or do they?
You're the one who should be behind bars, you scum.
For the lives you have destroyed, I hope you live a miserable worthless life, for the rest of your days.
And may they be few.


1 comment:

  1. This whole thing is wrong. It is scary to see how people we are Suppose to trust are not even capable of telling the truth. I have realized that there are many things that need to be changed in this land we call free. I only hope that what has happened to my family does not happen to anyone else. Thank you for your posts.

    Rachel Barney

    ReplyDelete