"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." -John Adams


Welcome to Patriot's Lament. We strive here to educate ourselves on Liberty. We will not worry ourselves so much with the daily antics of American politics, and drown ourselves in the murky waters of the political right or left.
Instead, we will look to the Intellectuals and Champions of Liberty, and draw on their wisdom of what it is to be a truly free people. We will learn from where our Providential Liberties are derived, and put the proper perspective of a Free Individual and the State.
Please join us!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

President Obama kicks it off with a bang!!!  NDAA

Funny how certain things can bring the American people together. Maybe Obama will unify us after all, just like he promised. We just misunderstood how he would go about it.  I mean a year ago, I never looked at the ACLU to be a champion of my freedoms. 
I certainly don't know what the New Year will bring, but I refuse to let them steal my Life, Liberty, and Property from me.
I refuse to live in fear of them.

Let us resolve as a people to make them utterly useless in our daily lives.
Let us refuse to give them our sanction.
Let us refuse to give them legitimacy.
Let us refuse to let them steal from our posterity.
Let us refuse to allow them to tell us what Rights we have.
Let us refuse to listen to them when they say we can do nothing.
Let us refuse to participate in their scam called democracy.
Let us refuse to allow them to divide us.
Let us refuse to allow ourselves to be detained.
Let us refuse to bow down.

It is time to make a decision. Will you, like sheep, be sent to the slaughter?
Will you decide that no one is responsible for your Liberty but you?
Will you decide that no one can either grant to you or take your Liberty from you?

Choose this day whom you will serve. My God is not the state. I refuse to bow my knee to it.

I will not submit!


"The time is near at hand, whether Americans will be free men, or slaves".

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost this present generation to secure your Liberty. I hope you will make good use of it, if you do not, I will repent in heaven, that ever i took half the
pains to preserve it"!

Let us resolve not to be the generation that makes our predecessors repent of the struggle they imposed on themselves for people they would never know. For us.

Friends, let us be Resolved,  Live Free or Die, Death is not the worst of Evils!!!


2 comments:

  1. "Let us refuse to allow them to tell us what Rights we have"

    "Will you decide that no one can either grant to you or take your Liberty from you?"

    "Let us resolve not to be the generation that makes our predecessors repent of the struggle they imposed on themselves for people they would never know. For us."

    "Friends, let us be Resolved, Live Free or Die, Death is not the worst of Evils!!!"

    Absolutely!!!!

    ReplyDelete